[Fwd: Job Opportunities!]

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Tue Jul 17 16:02:57 EDT 2001

--------------A999BEC94060C9EF689B01AB

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Administrator
Cognigen Corp.
darinper at cognigencorp.com
--------------A999BEC94060C9EF689B01AB

Date: 17 Jul 2001 20:01:44 -0000
From: "Christine Genek" <christineg at systemspersonnel.com>
To: info at nflug.org
Subject: Job Opportunities!

Hi!

My name is Christine Genek, an IT recruiter working with Systems Personnel in Buffalo, NY.  We've heard some great things about the Linux User Group and we thought that your members would be interested in hearing about UNIX jobs in the Buffalo market.  Systems Personnel provides opportunities to IT professional,at no cost to them, ranging from contract or permanent opportunities.

I have been a recruiter for over 5 years and I enjoy the opportunity working with candidates and placing them in positions suitable to their expertise.

Please let me know if there is a way to work with the members of the group or post any opportunities on the web site.

Thank you in advance for your help and I look forward to hearing from you!

Christine Genek
Systems Personnel
Certified Personnel Consultant
Phone:716-677-2667