jumpstart server info

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Fri Jul 13 15:02:49 EDT 2001

the NFS shares appear to be setup correctly, the client boots up and
grabs the info from the sysidcfg file. what gets me is that it can't
find the rules.ok, which is in the same location. wierd, i just got off
the phone with a jumpstart tech and he sounded stumped. i'm sure i'll be
hearing from him soon as i just emailed him the system configs.

fun fun fun