Don't need help

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Fri Jul 13 07:41:25 EDT 2001

being the list moderater i recieve any and all email messages that are
sent from non-members, messages with attachments that are too large,
address that can't be resolved, accounts where quotas are filled, etc,
etc, etc. i do recall that a month or so ago all messages to your
account where being returned to sender. i don't recall the reason but it
was probably one of the abover mentioned, since they are the most
common. usually when this happens i let it go for awhile but i can't let
it go forever. i send a message out to the list asking if anyone knows
that person and if they don't i remove them from the list.