Setting the Date

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Thu Jul 12 13:38:02 EDT 2001

You say this assuming that they're smart enough to look for that.  I have
complete faith in Adelphia's ladder to success.  You don't get fired or
demoted, you get transferred to the Tech support division :)

-Rob

>     So you can temporarily remove it from the equation or lie to them. The
> router has the ability to spoof a MAC address. So, if you are paranoid you
> can make the router look like the NIC they give you when you sign up for the
> service.

Dege

Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but
they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.