Mounting Windows Partitions

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Thu Jul 12 08:32:16 EDT 2001

Hello All,
Can anyone tell me how to mount my windoz partitions on a dual boot box with
RedHat 7.1. I had Mandrake 8.0 on before and it mounted them automatically
but I wanted to play with RedHat a little more since I downloaded the ISO's.
If anyone would like a copy let me know, I will most likely be attending
this weekends meeting. I should have looked at Mandrakes /etc/fstab (I
believe this would be the file to look at) file before I put on RedHat.
Thanks, peter at thecybersource.com
p.s. The windoz partition(s) are on hda and the Linux partitions on hdb.