Verizon DSL

Joe Bielli jbielli at netsos.com
Wed Jul 11 15:36:43 EDT 2001

You need a PPPoE client for linux, as well as your username/password you
received when you signed up. Generally most newer distributions come
prepackaged with one.. or of course you could find one @ ftp.cse.buffalo.edu

Joe Bielli
Computer SOS, inc.
1780 Wehrle Drive
Williamsville, NY 14221
P:// 716.635.0086
E:// jbielli at netsos.com

> Ok my cable sucked, I am close to my CO so I got Verizon DSL. It is stable
and as fast as it should be. My question is though does anyone have it, or
seen a RAS client you can use for linux to get it to connect? (Verizon use's
a ras client to make the dsl connection, instead of your nic picking up an
ip from a dhcp server). Any info would be helpful....