Large drives

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 08:06:08 EDT 2001

Try http://www.tomshardware.com/  pretty much considered the quintisential
hardware reviewing (and descriptions and explanations) on the net.  It is
geared towards overclocking and getting the ultimate game performance.  But to
that end it has great hardware guides that explain hardware in all it's many
faceted wonder in great detail.

My favorite article "How to build a water cooled CPU heat sink for under $115!"
<-- I'm not kidding!!!

JJN