inexpensive Linux training

Richard Hubbard hubbardr at adelphia.net
Tue Jul 3 05:38:55 EDT 2001

I don't know if we're that inexpensive, however.  All of our classes run
about $400/day list. (There are various packages that reduce that cost, but
not by orders of magnitude).

We are geared more towards the corporate client that needs people trained in
a short period of time.

Probably a better bet would be ECCC or NCCC.

Or the good old fashioned way would be to pick up a couple of computers
(real cheap used ones on e-bay are a good bet) a distribution and a decent
book.  Write down all questions and problems in a book, and then go to NFLUG
once a month and ask Bob.

Besides, the guy at New Horizons will be doing basically the same thing.

Richard Hubbard
Training Manager, New Horizons CLC