FW: MS Exec: Linux Is Going Down

Lasse Saarinen kumiorava at crosswinds.net
Wed Jan 31 16:44:08 EST 2001

Crap is indeed the correct word of choice, at least for what this Miller
figure from MS is spewing out. I remember seeing predictions on Slashdot
over a month back that Microsoft would probably start to try and throw
some serious mud on Linux soon since they are getting killed on the
server market where all the big money lurks, and they also need more
breathing room to launch the .Net products and services. Linux, by its
nature, should prove to be an extremely strong competitor on that
particular market.

   - L