Thanks Chris....

barefalls at juno.com barefalls at juno.com
Wed Jan 31 10:38:29 EST 2001

....Please allow me to clarify. My fire wall is Zone Lab Pro, NetScan is
a toolbox for many on-line querys. S7S(sub seven server) is a back door
with IRC capabilities; it can be written into the WIN.INI file to run at
boot. It notifies the perpetrator via e-mail or ICQ when the host is
on-line. In essence this is the ROOT of my problem. I have the latest AV
definitions and a full backup disk set. The "worm" never had a chance to
execute in my computer. I have located the source and notified the unwary
e-mailer(a NetScan goody MX lookup).. I appreciate your timely response
and still hope for further assistance.....