[Fwd: YOPY Development Kit Sale Notice]

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Wed Jan 10 08:22:53 EST 2001

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: YOPY Development Kit Sale Notice
   Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 17:52:18 +0900
   From: gmate at gmate.co.kr
     To: <info at nflug.org>

       [Image]
                     Dear Sir or Ma'am,

                     We, G.Mate, have developed Linux PDA in Korea and start to
                     sell YDK (YOPY Development Kit) to people who develop and
                     advocate Linux. YOPY Development Kit(YDK-1000) will be sold
                     through the on-line format of G.Mate's website
                     (www.gmate.co.kr) from Jan. 21, 2001.
                     This will be able to activate the development of applied
                     programs and to enlarge Linux environment with enthusiastic
                     works of the Linux supporters and the developers.
[Image][Image]       YDK-1000 includes not only YOPY device itself, but also YOPY
                     software development environment and Linux source package
                     solution.
                     The sale price is US$790.00, not including the shipping
                     charge. We will do our best to have Linux environment
                     developed and expanded further by sharing Linux PDA solution
                     G.Mate has developed with the developers and by giving them
                     opportunities to apply their creative and invaluable ideas
                     to Linux PDA. We really appreciate continuous interest and
                     help of many Linux lovers and developers.
[Image][Image][Image]Thanks and Best Regards

                                                      [Image]
¢ºwww.gmate.co.kr¢ºwww.yopy.com¢ºwww.yopydeveloper.org
                                                      gmate at gmate.co.kr
[Image]                                                                        [Image]
3F, Kyundong Bldg. 4-4, Suenae-Dong, Pundang-Ku Sungnam-Si, Kyunggi-Do, [Image][Image][Image]
Korea
[Image]