Programming Jobs

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Thu Feb 15 08:54:37 EST 2001

Hello Micah and all NFLUG,
  My name is Peter Jarzynka, I went to the last meeting of NFLUG to start
acquainting myself to Linux. I have worked somewhat with Linux as a server
in a Windows workstation environment and have been very impressed by it's
stability. In the next week or so, I will be getting a business DSL service
line installed at my place of business. I would like to set up a DNS, Web
and Email server using Linux as well as using it as a fire wall and possibly
a proxy. We host web domains and I need to set that up too, I will have the
static IP's. I also need to setup a dial-up service with the DSL (our
clients to dial in to access the internet), we currently have around 25
customers that use us for there internet access, which we broker out at this
point. I can adjust the bandwidth on the DSL as needed. I also have a
database project in the works using Access 2000 that I could use some help
with if your interested. I should be at the next meeting. Let me know if you
or any of you are interested in helping with these tasks. We are a small
company and have limited funds, however, we do have many resources that
could be mutually beneficial.