Meeting

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 23:33:14 EST 2001

My apologies for not writing sooner, but it will be a very close race to see if
this meeting or my first child arrives before the other.

The babies'(SP?  - guess I'll have to learn:-)  room is ALMOST done and will be
sanded Fri Sat and Sun.  For this reason (and the fact that the child may show
up sooner than expected I must ask for all of your help in submitting ideas and
bringing interesting things to show/tell about Linux/Linux related topics. ( I
have not turned on a non-work related computer for more than 5 minutes at a
time).

Last meeting was a blast and I would hate for y'all (southernese) to think that
it can't happen again just becasue I got all wrapped up.  Bob has volunteered
to do whatever he can to get the meeting set-up and organized but he needs to
know from you, the meeting participants, what you are most interested in.

My concern is that he did such a wonderful job answering all your questions
last time that you have all the info/power you need to create you own
Distribution!  Well in case you still have question please post them before
Friday.

****************
John M.  please again check on the room and Darrin P. as usual the overhead
could probably be  a big help.

Bruce started a very nice tradition.  He supplied a great big coffee cooker so
you who drink the stuff had good(hot?) coffee.  He asked that others supply
things like cups and sugar and coffee (I think, Bruce you wanna restate?).

I do not want anyone to feel obligated to bring items as a matter of course,
ONLY if you partake - that seems fair.

Those of you who came last month let us know how things are going,  Those of
you who couldn't make it, hope to see you there!

John J. Neff
(Mispellings or confusing sentences are more from 4 hours of
sanding/spackling/woodoworking/priming than not caring so I ask your
understanding as my fingers are a little numb:-)