your mail

Jeff Courtade jeff at courtade.net
Sun Dec 30 12:22:32 EST 2001

Last time i tried to install it as root in /usr/local....
/usr/local/pkg/mozilla-XXX

it installs there just fine but when a user wants to run it it wants
to be able to write to files in the install dir.

Im trying it agin now to see if it exhibits the same behavior

Maybe ill wind up tracking it down.

Jeff