your mail

Riga, Anthony Anthony.Riga at searbrown.com
Thu Dec 27 14:18:01 EST 2001

Thanks for the help .What I did is added yes to emulate3buttons in the
XF86Config-4 file. Why is there 1 XF86Config-4 file and 1 XF86Config file
are they both the same? They both contain information about the mouse?! I am
a newbie but I am having fun at this. Microsoft is boring. I wish there were
more support jobs doing this stuff !
"InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse0"
        Driver      "mouse"