Merry christmas from switzerland

Jeff Courtade jeff at courtade.net
Tue Dec 25 17:51:13 EST 2001

Signs of life!

Heya,

I grew up in Cheektowaga. My parents still live there.
I guess I am trying to restablish contact with my "roots" or something
silly like that.
I am a Sysadmin out here at a software company. Ihave been talking with
my Dad over the holidays ... he is a avid mac user.

He is getting ready to move the the great big world of having a cable
connection in the new year.
I have to sort out someway to get him a BSD box setup to firewall him
off a fileserver etc.. at some point in the next few months.
I obviously cant do that from here to well :) until it is set up at any
rate.

Anyhow christas was great I have two Daughters 3 and 2 years old they
had a great day.

Have fun folks

Jeff Courtade