BIO's Virus

Ronald Maggio r.v.maggio at worldnet.att.net
Sat Dec 22 06:14:32 EST 2001

<x-html>
<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#fffbf0>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Well I flashed the chip and installed new and
updated BIO's. System works fine no problems I found no damage to hardware. ie:
HDD's. </FONT><FONT face=Arial size=2>I reinstalled OS I did not have to format
and low level HDD's but its been u for a little over a year and with windows
decay factor well time to reinstall anyway. I had everything backed up so I'm
not worried. I'm doing a scandisk now on both drives and their
partitions.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I wanted to install a flavor of Linux anyway on the
second disk drive. Does anyone have any suggestion? I was thinking of SUSE or
RedHat. Oh and also does NFLUG have any copies of the newest distro available?
Or if someone could spear a copy I'll pay for the disks. I'm a student at tech
school and money does not go far enough these days to afford buying a retail
distro every time a new one is released.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Well got to go now for breakfast. (Coffee) I wish
everyone a nice holiday. See you'all at the next meeting. Oh by the way when is
the next meeting?&nbsp; Is it...Oh dam I don't have a new calendar yet! Well
have to go buy one I guess.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Ron Maggio</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>