Digital Signatures

Richard Hubbard hubbardr at adelphia.net
Tue Dec 18 11:32:34 EST 2001

I would start with "Hacking Exposed".  It basically shows the basic tricks
_and_ how to stop them.  Which should keep you relatively safe from your
garden vareity hacker.  You will still have to work to keep the good hackers
out, but at least 90% of your security problems will be taken care of if you
follow the stuff in the book.