Sunday Meeting

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Sun Dec 16 09:38:09 EST 2001

Just an FYI,

slashdot.org had a story that mentioned how Microsoft officially stopped
supporting Windows95 on November 30th.  Everbody found this out the
hardway when they didn't provide a DirectX 8.1 version for Win95.

-Rob

> Greetings to the User Group-
> 	My name is Scott, and I recieved a message, so apparently I
> have succeeded in subscribing to the list. I plan to attend the
> meeting, although I am not a linux user ...yet. I am investigating
> linux as a possible OS for my machine after an upgrade. I am
> currently running Windows 95, so expect many "new convert" type
> questions.
>

>        Slàinte,
>        Scott

Dege

Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but
they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.