Linux Kernel 2.4.16 "make dep" error

Gregory J.Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Fri Dec 7 12:53:35 EST 2001

Of course, this is my home machine giving me the problems, and I'm at work!
 I think you've found at least what's going wrong, cause when you mentioned
the files needing to exist, there was something to the effect of not
finding something.  But I can't remember what!  I can send more output
after I get home . about 7:30!  <sigh!>
Thanks for the help!  Not that I stress the equipment much at home, but I
wanted to see if I could actually set up ext3 and the /dev/fs.

Thanks!
Greg

On 12/7/01, 11:48:07, Robert Dege <rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU> wrote regarding
Re: Linux Kernel 2.4.16 "make dep" error: