CD's to donate

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Sun Dec 2 10:30:56 EST 2001

I've started organizing some of my many CD-Rom's, and have found several
cd's that I no longer want, or have a need for.  I'm going to bring them
to the next meeting, and anyone who wants them can take them.  If the lug
will take them, that's cool too.

Here's a list:

Solaris 7 for Intel platform
Infomagic Linux 6 CD Set (Redhat 4.1, Slackware 3.2, Debian 2.1, etc. Ya,
I know it's old, but thing archive purposes ;)
Caldera 2.3
Mandrake 7.0
Storm Linux
Star Office 5.1
RedHat Linux 5.1 (2 Disks)
Turbo Linux 6.0 (lite server)
Redhat Linux 6.1
Corel Linux 1.0

Dege

Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but
they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.