Last meeting notes (FONTS)

Peter Jarzynka peter at thecybersource.com
Sat Aug 25 10:56:45 EDT 2001

Hello Charles,
  That would be great if you could email me your configs or perhaps let
me ftp it. If you have a floppy sized copy (1.44mb) That I could
acquire, that would be fantasitic. I really appreciate your help,
Thanks! I have some experience with databases as far as Access is
concerned and I have setup a couple VPN and Terminal Services clients
for use with Databases, I may be able to lend a hand. I have found that
working with $indoz and Linux that it gives a unique perspective for the
whole picture and puts light on things that normally would'nt be shown.
I am very interested in learning MySQL. Please let me know about the
disk, I think it would be best if I could get a copy of your Coyote
router project, as you may show me configs in that that would differ
from the Linux router project that I have (2.9.8). Thanks again,
peter at thecybersource.com