ISDN and Linux?

Gregory J.Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Tue Aug 7 08:42:27 EDT 2001

That's probably the route we'll end up going.  I look for the Linux
solutions first, though. Has a nice conversation w/ one of the techies at
our ISP who uses ISDN for much the same reason: can't get anything else.
He mentioned a "Pipeline 75" to be sure it has POTS jacks on the back,
that way we can double up w/ the fax machine.  I'm checking into that.
Thanks!
Greg

On 8/7/01, 5:31:04 AM, "Richard Hubbard" <hubbardr at adelphia.net> wrote
regarding RE: ISDN and Linux?: