ISDN and Linux?

Gregory J.Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Mon Aug 6 16:55:39 EDT 2001

Well, I've reached the bitter end in the "Quest for Access", ISDN.  From
what little experience I've had w/ Linux and internet access, POTS/Modem
and Cable Modem, I would expect that ISDN access and routing to other
computers is a doable thing.  But I have no clue and providers don't do
much to help!  Has anybody had any experience with Linux/ISDN setups?
Any "gotchas" to look out for?  It's still iffy if we can get ISDN, but
I'd like to be prepared.

TIA
Greg--
Gregory J. Neumann, E-mail: gjn at certainlywood.com
Certainly Wood Inc., 13000 Route 78, East Aurora, NY 14052-9515
Tel: 716-655-0206 ext. 206, Fax: 716-655-3446