NEW Question du Jour -- PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON MY HEAD

Dennis J. Eberl dje at pcom.net
Fri Mar 31 20:34:34 EST 2000

Ok, nFLUGgers. What should happen when someone
clicks on Blinky's head on the default page of our site?

I'm serious. The only thing that occurred to me was
to link to the membership form page. Seems a little
dull.

Given the extremely  hackish, fragile nature of our
site at the moment, what would be cool. Fortunes
by Blinky? What?

Dennis

P.S. -- I think the "don't click on my head" thing
originated by the guy whose famous Macintosh
shareware terminal emulator actually made
him famous and produce real money. I can't
remember his name, but RedRyder made me
so happy I sent him the $30 or whatever. Never
did that before or since -- except for that free
operating system, Linux, which will cost me
$29. 95 X 2 (Alpha & Intel) for RedHat 6.2
plus S & H.