Sendmail > Qmail > Postfix | AAAARG!

Bradley J. Bartram bradbartram at wycol.com
Fri Mar 31 19:27:03 EST 2000

I've been using postfix for a little while now (several months).  It seems
pretty stable as far as a mail platform is concerned.  It's much easier to
configure than sendmail, imho.

I chose it because of the security features over sendmail.  (It is the
backbone mail system for a small ISP I run (for now)).

That's my take on it, it's a pretty good alternative to sendmail although
all the MTAs have their merits and strong points.

Brad