Check Out the NFLUG WEB SITE Update

James Simmons jsimmons at acsu.buffalo.edu
Thu Mar 30 22:22:07 EST 2000

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, Dennis J. Eberl wrote:

> Check the updates at http://www.nflug.org
>
> Suggestions welcome. Post on list.

A few ideas. One place on join.html a field for users to place how long
they have been using linux and what level they consider themselves to be.

I tested the join section. Well this is what I get

Bad Referrer - Access Denied

The form attempting to use FormMail resides at
http://www.nflug.org/join.html, which is not allowed to
access this cgi script.

If you are attempting to configure FormMail to run with this
form, you need to add the following to @referers, explained
in detail in the README file.

Add 'www.nflug.org' to your @referers array.

FormMail V1.6  1995 - 1997 Matt Wright
A Free Product of Matt's Script

Whats the project section for?

As for the Tutorial section, what should we put their?? People please post
ideas, links.

For some ideas for our LUG web site take a look Silicon Valleys Linux
Users home page at http://www.svlug.org. Warning to members don't drink
and stare at the green.

"Look it's a text editor, no it's a OS, no it's Emacs"
James Simmons                                           ____/|
fbdev/gfx developer                                     \ o.O|
http://www.linux-fbdev.org                               =(_)=
http://linuxgfx.sourceforge.net                            U