DO IT IN THE ROAD! And some actual Group topic ideas...

Dennis J. Eberl dje at pcom.net
Mon Apr 10 14:20:16 EDT 2000

JJ Neff wrote:

> I hate arguing online, and I want to apologize to all list members who had to
> waste time and or bandwidth with e-mail that accomplished nothing good.

Come on John: one apology is enough and I think it accomplished a lot of good.
I think the lack of intonation we get when we speak makes e-mail sound worse
than it is.

And, now, as I step into my flame retarding suit, let me offer the opinion that
the /dev/nulls deserve no apology. They should speak up and be heard. We haven't
wasted any bandwidth. We have brought to the fore our need for a democratically
arrived at structure so NFLUG stops galloping through garden plots like a
blind horse just out of a burning barn.

"Or some such. He means well." -- Blinky

Or like a chicken with its head cut off, like a turkey with it's . . . "!$##$^%$!
reraaaaaaaaaaaaargh." Ok, I'll shut up. You /dev/nul/numbnuts don't
deserve an explanation.

Dennis and Mr. B. Foobar, Himself.