DO IT IN THE ROAD! And some actual Group topic ideas...

Ronald Maggio cornu at worldnet.att.net
Mon Apr 10 12:24:09 EDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: JJ Neff <jjneff at yahoo.com>
To: <nflug at nflug.org>
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2000 11:53 AM
Subject: Re: DO IT IN THE ROAD! And some actual Group topic ideas...

> I hate arguing online, and I want to apologize to all list members who had
> waste time and or bandwidth with e-mail that accomplished nothing good.  I
> should not have responded yesterday while I was upset.  I will try to
refrain
> from such senseless sarcasm in the future.  Whether you felt it was right
or
> wrong is not the issue (or whether I felt it was right or wrong), you
can't hit
> someone to make them stop hitting, then you are just modeling the behavior
you
> wish to reduce.  All you Psych students remember this and those of you who
> aren't probably realize this on common sense.  So for furthering the
argument
> instead of redirecting I am sorry.
>
> JJN
>
> Hi John:)
If you read what I wrote about the group, I could really use your input and
I'm sure you could really use mine. We will all work it out together for the
better of the group. I somewhat understand what is going on with the group
and aruging that has caused things to be said. I think for the interest of
the group we should  all to sit down at the next meeting to try to get the
group going in one direction together instead of all this arguing. We all
have alot to offer each other to spead the word about linux, but without a
strong leadership body of a core group and the input fron the membership {as
you see we are going to loose members instead of growing} with all this
aruging. I think we are going through some sort of pecking order, and need
to realize that we are not barnyard fowl. So let us all work together to get
this group some sort of stability.

Yours Ron Maggio:)