DO IT IN THE ROAD! And some actual Group topic ideas...

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 11:53:27 EDT 2000

I hate arguing online, and I want to apologize to all list members who had to
waste time and or bandwidth with e-mail that accomplished nothing good.  I
should not have responded yesterday while I was upset.  I will try to refrain
from such senseless sarcasm in the future.  Whether you felt it was right or
wrong is not the issue (or whether I felt it was right or wrong), you can't hit
someone to make them stop hitting, then you are just modeling the behavior you
wish to reduce.  All you Psych students remember this and those of you who
aren't probably realize this on common sense.  So for furthering the argument
instead of redirecting I am sorry.

JJN