[Fwd: WWW Form Submission]

Dennis J. Eberl dje at pcom.net
Sun Apr 9 22:04:22 EDT 2000

Hello, Arthur,

I dropped you the note. Great to hear from you. I will enter your name in our "membership/affiliate" list and shoot you off instructions for getting on our mailing list. Hope to see you there. You are more than welcome to attend any of our meetings. I'm not sure where Kingston is. (If you go to http://www2.pcom.net/dje/links.html, which is our test site and always more up to date than
http://www.nflug.org for the moment, you will see I cut back quite drastically on both NYS and Ontario LUGs. I'm told the "Niagara Frontier" is anything within a radius of about 90 miles from Buffalo. If this is incorrect you or anyone reading this should let me know.

In any case, let me know when you plan on coming and we'll be glad to find a place to crash for you if the drive is long and you want to overnight. We plan to try to visit other LUGs as well. We got snowed out the night we were off to LUGOR, but Ontario as well as NYS LUGs are on our list. I truly
believe there is something to be gained by regional association. We can trade speakers, teaching materials, ideas, et cetera. I would think a Summer
Linux Festival on one or the other side of the border would be great fun and beneficial to all of us. Let me know what you think.

NFLUG mailing list form letter response will follow separately.

Sincerely,

Dennis Eberl,
a.k.a., Blinky Foobar, Tux's Evil Twin and NFLUG Mascot, Himself!