[Fwd: Goverment.]

Charles chaz03 at localnet.com
Wed Apr 5 20:52:26 EDT 2000

Dennis,

   I am not sure why they would have received my personal email.  I used to
be employed at McKean Machinery, but I left that position for employment at
Adelphia Communications.  I used to have that email address
(charles at mckeanmachinery.com), which forwarded my email to my personal
account, but never vice-versa.  If they are using the email account that I
had setup on my computer (which could download my personal email, but left
a copy on the server) then I will have to confer with them as that should
not and will not be tolerated.  After all, my personal account should have
been deleted from that computer the day I walked out the front door.  I
guess that's what you get when you don't take care of things yourself,
meaning that I should have ensured that the my personal account was not
accessible before I left.  I will take care of this matter and please do
not remove MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT from the mailing list.

Thanks,
Charles K. Rishel

'charles at mckeanmachinery.com' from your mailing list.

chaz03 at localnet.com and