WELL, LET ME EAT THOSE WORDS, WRANGLERS [Re: New Linux web site]

Dennis J. Eberl dje at pcom.net
Wed Apr 5 18:45:18 EDT 2000

Take it all back. New is good when it is good. check out the sight below.
Also, I defy any "Oldbies" as well as "Newbies" to tell be they didn't learn
something new or at least have there brains jiggled at
http://www.magma.ca/~bklimas/,
which contains "Linux Newbie Administrator's Guide" (try Part 7). This is
merely one of many web sites listed by LinuxStart at the address below. I
haven't even evaluated there own offerings yet.

Dennis