NFLUG MISSION STATEMENT

Dennis J. Eberl dje at pcom.net
Tue Apr 4 12:38:13 EDT 2000

JJ Neff wrote:

> No NO NOoooooooooo!  We all agreed that was the one element that we liked, and
> now it will be gone....
>
> <---------SNIP-------------->
> >
> > I am also about to get rid of the green and with it the Tux in a
> > barrel picture. It may be cute, but I want something cleaner.
> > More white space.

> http://im.yahoo.com

Well, I know everyone like it and certainly it won't be gone unless we can
agree. It just strikes me as a bit amateurish. Check out some other LUGs.
They're pretty classy.

I don't have any really strong feelings about this although I do want to
redesign the web (with Tux in a barrel if necessary). There are other,
better ways, IMHO, to say "Niagara Frontier." But I have a lot of work
to do before I will bring it up again. Li'l Tux is safe fer now, CJ y Juanito.

Dennis the Menace