RedHat 6.2

Dennis J. Eberl dje at pcom.net
Sat Apr 1 23:52:53 EST 2000

Thanks, Sam. Do you have a contact name and an e-mail
address or telephone number for me?

What do you think of the Install Fest idea? Maybe UBLUG
and NFLUG could combine forces on this one. I'd love to
have it outside. Also, no question we need to provide a list of
things people need to know/bring and insist they sign a
waver releasing us from their responsibility to backup
their data.

Dennis