NFLUG (Niagara Frontier Linux Users Group) Membership and Mail List

Dennis J. Eberl dje at pcom.net
Sat Apr 1 17:19:43 EST 2000

Dear Linux/Unix User,

My apologies to any of you who have "fallen off "our list. You may wonder what
happened to BLUG or NFLUG. Your name was dropped by accident. Over half of our
members and others interested in joining a LUG (Linux User's Group) in the
Buffalo, NY area didn't make it onto the new list.

NFLUG now combines members from Mark Musone's original "BLUG97," Dennis'
"BLUG99," and Bob and Darin's "NFLUG," hosted by Phor, Inc. We meet monthly in
the Georgian Room on the mezzanine at the Statler Towers. We usually have a
bunch of machines around, and starting last meeting have the use of a video
projector thanks to Bob Colby and Darin Perusich.We are ALWAYS prepared to help
anyone install Linux and are planning a Linux Install Fest in the near future.

Please check our new site at http://www.nflug.org. I know its ugly, but I'm
doing my best. It's an HTML hack, but we are exploring using Zope to make it
more accessible, easier to maintain, interesting, and -- interactive!

Click on the "Click Here to Join" link at the bottom left of our sorrowfully
unreadable site links list to find our membership form. Fill it out as fully as
you care to, and click "CLICK TO JOIN" to send it off.  When your completed form
is received, you will be sent instructions by e-mail telling you how to
subscribe to our mailing list.

Please explore our web site. We are working daily to make it better. The links
for moving around the site are difficult to see, I know, but the fix is on my
TO DO list.

Once again, I apologize to anyone who thinks they were intentionally dropped. We
have a great group going. Hope to see you at our next meeting.

Sincerely,

Dennis Eberl

P.S. -- "Mark, Dennis has had the plate in his head tuned up. Please treat
yourself to a meeting." -- Blinky Foobar (Dennis, too,
including plate. -->                           O : ^)